Thursday, April 8, 2010

April SNOW for Spring Break










We had the snowblower put away, the lawn mower ready to go. The trampoline set up and it was in the 70's last week. Even had the AC on for a bit. We went to a hockey game last nite and when we came out the cars were covered and it was a friekin blizzard. Too weird. Poor kids don't even have their snow pants, I packed them away til next year. Not the best spring break weather, but they are enjoying the snow at least!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

can't hardly believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanda said...

LMAO!!!!!!!I love it. Glad that mess is going somewhere else instead of here! We usually get hit like that this time of year. We've been lucky so far

Lori said...

Wow! I wish we had had some decent snow this year. Weather is just amazing. It's been beautiful, but cold here.

Kerry said...

Looks like fun!

Rainbow said...

Are you in my back yard again? I feel your pain...I know the kids love it...