I've waited til the absolute last week to do my 10 page paper on Obama...now I'm feeling the pressure and the kids are home with me on Spring break. Don't know why I can't get inspired. Guess I better figure it out!
Easter was low key, in fact Benson told DAvis that he had to do the egg hunt with him because that is what Easter is all about, afterall. Guess I should teach him about why Christians have the Easter celebrations??
Andrew took Wed-Friday off to spend with us, so that will be nice for some family time.
HAve a good week.
Kim
2 comments:
Wow its warmer there, than here. No rain as yet, but wind. But the sun is shining. Wish I could help you with your paper, go rent a movie about him, I've seen them before. 10 pages is alot. But you can do it. Besides the facts, put your own spin on it. That will help fill up the pages. LOL!!! You call me if you have a free time this week, I won't call you. Don't want to break your thought process. Tomorrow-Dream Girls!!!!!
Easter was low key here too. That 10 page paper will go by so fast once you get started. Good luck.
Post a Comment