We woke yesterday to Teddy vomiting and trying to poop outside but unable to go. We think he has eaten something again....or somethings. Anyway, he is stretching and crying and trying to work it out. Andrew has forbid me to call the Vet. :( So, last nite, Andrew was cleaning up a pile of pukey with the carpet cleaner machine. When he was done, he went to rinse it out and the entire contents came undone and spilled everywhere....splashed everywhere! So, entirely gross!
We have been toying with the idea of moving to a cheaper area for the last year to save money, but in the long run have decided to stay put. We will just work it out.
Kids are enjoying summer school, I just wish it was longer :) Haa ha
Talk to ya later
2 comments:
Hope Teddy made it threw the nite. I'm getting so excited about you guys coming. Wish Andrew had more time, but I'll take whatever time he has to give.
Today furniture goes on the deck.
I with you...the thought of moving makes me want to vomit.
Post a Comment