Well finally Blogger has added a million new designs on its own site for us. Have you checked it out? Very cool! Andrew has decided to start walking with me. So, once a day we will go for a 30 minute 2 mile walk. We did it yesterday and today. I hope we don't lose our MoJO. I'm very tired of the rain, everyday has been rain off and on....more on than off. Feel like I'm in Washington or something...except add the humidity and it's Florida. The boys start summer school on Wed. and they are looking forward to it.
All for now, just a quick catch up on whats going on around here.
Kim
1 comment:
I have to start excercise too. I did plants flowers yesterday, so that was alot of bending over and up, but now you have inspired me to start. It doesn't take that long, just need to do it! Keep up with the good work and stay off the scales! They are not your friend.
Post a Comment