This is Benson and his buddy Peyton (who by the way is a complete spaz). They are standing by the poster that all the kids signed yesterday. They all made tie die shirts last week and all the 1st graders wore them today. Benson wanted to know if Peyton could come over this summer, I said ok, where do you live Peyton? He said, we live in a Motel. OMG, so sad.
Tuna....yummy!
I told Benson to point to Davis' picture. I didn't know until I got home and loaded the pics that he was sticking his tongue out and giving a thumbs down......ahhh brotherly love, so cute.
Walking out to recess...I don't think Benson is loving the choke hold that Peyton has on him.
2 comments:
Ok, right on, summer is finally here! Now hope your rain stops and the boys can play outside. Let them sleep till noon tomorrow or just stay in their pj's allday.Did Benson get his card today?
We have untill next Tuesday for school. I wish Jackson had a break from waking up. Oh well that is what weekends are for...sleep till nooon if he wants then.
Post a Comment