Started my new summer classes. I am taking "Anthropological Focus on Religion and Culture" and "Human Development, the Lifespan". Only 2 classes for summertime because the semester is crammed into 6 weeks and it is allot of work going by very quickly. So far, very interesting.
Had a lazy weekend and a few thunderstorms. Got the garage cleaned out and the yard mowed. Kids are out of school after Thursday, luckily for me summer school starts next Wednesday.....whewwww. Can't wait for vacation and visiting this summer....for the most part anyway. LOL
2 comments:
I'm very anxious for you all to get here too. We are going to the camp to finish up acouple projects, so we can all enjoy your time, when were down there. We will take the camper down to camp so there will be plenty of beds for everyone. Need to talk with Keving about borrowing his ATV. Still going over to North Bend, unless I hear from Kerry, that it's rainging.
Cute picture on the trampoline...Hopefully someday we will have weather nice enough to do that..but honestly I'm liking this cooler weather no complaints..the next 6 weeks will fly by and then you can enjoy some traveling..
Post a Comment