I am so bummed I can't load any pictures. When I get back on my own pc, the pics will be rolling once again. Today I have to go find us a bed to have delivered, go to the fair, pack, finish laundry, etc etc etc. Oh, and it's 10:30 and I haven't even showered. La la la la la!!
I am so pissed at Bob Beymer, he makes me sick to my stomach. How could he be such a bastard to Kerry and her kids! He is so directed by his penis that he has lost all common sense! He is a lying, cheating, SOB, and doesn't deserve her.
Later
3 comments:
looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. Be ready to talk!!! I say the ladies go have mexican food (Maureen's idea) and a margarita we will bar-b-que that night...Love .............Rainbow
calm down---------------mommie
I wish I could go to Mexican food with you. Things are bad right now but never fear...I will rebound. It just will take me longer this time.
Post a Comment