Hello,
Not much going on around here. It has been a relaxing weekend, just getting a few chores done around the house. The weather is crisp and sunny, very pleasant. Sounds like the play was good, glad you went. Wish I could have been there to enjoy also. We had so much fun last year going to that play. We stayed at the fancy hotel, had a fancy dinner, window shopping in Seattle, drinking too much(lol). Think I will wander out to Joanns today and see what I can use my coupon for. I will send pics if I come up with anything.
All for now.
2 comments:
Yes I saw your goodwill sign. Your hooked! It was a beautiful day, I got home aroun 1, took a nap, ate, unpacked. Ate again. Suppose toget my hair cut in the morning. It really needs it, think I,ll go alittle shorter this time. Kerry and her kids were just here (neighbor) they are ordering goodies for her school, due tomorrow. Got acouple xmas papers.
Ok well not, . much going on in my life, hair tomorrow, lab work on tuesday for the big S day.
Give boys a hug.-------MOMMIE
Sounds like our weekend was just about the same, same pace,nice wasn't it? Later.....Love...Rainbow
Post a Comment