Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Friday

Today Benson is home sick...again. He has had a headache and slight fever for 2 days now. He is actually pretty good with tylenol, so I'm hoping it gets better soon. I need to go grocery shopping like nobody's business...only made a 1/2 pot of coffee because we ran out of coffee, kids out of cereal, no fruit....yikes, fever or not, we have to go to the store today! I have a doctors appt to f/u on my blood pressure too(Rainbow). Mine was too high last week so I was put on a low salt, low fat (yeah right) diet and told to check it everyday and come back in a week. It seems to have been a little better this last week. I think it is because I started doing a little more exercise. How is Cara doing? Is she back home? We need to get that girl blogging on her own page so we can hear directly from the source. I hope she is improving.

Guess that is all for now. I am checking your pages everyday people....where are you? Kerry??? You know we need our updates??? Have fun tonight at the show, wish I was there to go too.

Kim

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

1/2 pot of coffee, run to the store Davis will understand he would want you guys to have coffee LOL...I hope he starts feeling better poor guy. Looking for christmas suggestions, I haven't been in the stores whats hot, whats not?? Love.....Later.......RAinbow

Maureen said...

Kerry isn,t going on a date, its a bachlor party for a girl she works with. Jackson and I went to a garage sale,before Alex left with the car. Got BEAUTIFUL CUT GLAss VASE, jACKSON GOT ACOUPLE TOYS. sO WE WERE BOTH HAPPY CAMPERS. I even took a nap, while he watched tv.Ok I,ll talk to ya later.


MOM