Went to my doctor yesterday, my blood pressure was still not where he wanted it so now I am taking more pills to try and lower. Side affect is dizziness...oh goodie. He said when I go to stand or move, I should pause and wait to make sure I won't fall down. It's great to be 40. I swear I'm trying to cut down on caffeine, exercise, eat right (somewhat), and I just cant get that bottom number down. Oh well, the miracle of meds.
I am 1/2 through another book about an FLDS girl who escaped. I paid 25 dollars for it at shopko because I wanted to read it. It was worth the money. I don't know why I find them so fascinating, but it is a good read. I will pass it on to whoever wants it when I'm done. It is called, "Stolen Innocence". She was married off at age 14 to her first cousin whom she hated and despised. So far, she has suffered 4 miscariages. I can't put it down!
Today report cards come home. I am anxious to read their teachers remarks. Benson is so curious about everything. He is trying to read everything he sees....it's exciting to watch. Davis continues to ace everything at school, I just don't feel he is being challenged. At least his self asteem is high because of it. Yes, I am speaking to his teacher about it next week.
Rainbow, I am trying to muster up some energy to get in the basement and start pulling out Christmas decs. I don't like doing it alone though. I need Andrew to heave the boxes for me...or do I? We will see how it goes. It's on though!
Have a good weekend everybody!
Love Kim
3 comments:
We just watched 8 seconds, good movie. Tonys pizza tonite too.Tomorrow your dad is goingto finish the room and put the lite fixture up. He can,t come out until its done. Then I need some help with the tree. Its either going up by sunday or its not at all. Not much going on here, about ready for bed myself. (NO NAP)
Molly is better. Give boys a kiss
ai would like to read the first book so who has that? Tell them to pas s it to me next and then I'll read the 2nd one. Cute puppy pictures....Love....Later.....Rainbow
I'm with ya...I need help to get all my stuff out. I can't do it by myself :(
Post a Comment