Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Well, my horoscope said to make a plan, get organized, and you will succeed at it. Soooooo this morning after water aerobics, my teacher told me to sign up for her personal fitness trainer session.....and I did it! I will be fretting about it until the day it comes. But she is very friendly and hopefully she can get me into shape. Also, today I will write my appeal to the unemployment people (assholes). If only I would have just lied from the beginning, like most do, then I would already have the cash. Lesson learned. It is raining hard today, cloudy and wet day and feels like Washington weather. I hope they don't make the kids play outside in it at school today. They say it will snow this weekend, but so far, it has just snowed all around us, not actually in Green Bay. I guess I should feel lucky about that, but to be honest, I am looking foward to it. I'm sure I will be eating those words come January and February...or maybe April! Off to do laundry and house work.
Kim

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Fitness trainer. WOW. You will probably enjoy it. Make sure you get all your dates right on your appeal. And think it threw. Am cleaning out drawers today. What fun. Should go excersize (sp) but monday is my starting date.

Rainbow said...

Good for you let me know about how the trainer goes... Oh ya start decorating so I don'w win by default LOL... love............Later.............Rainbow

Kerry said...

I want a personal trainer. Hope you don't get too much snow too early.