The boys in bed for the night....look at Davis. If looks could kill.
Lifesize chess and checkerboards....was so cute.
Benson's play area....the rest in the background.
They look like the prize winners posted at a casino....they were just as proud of their tickets!
Jumpin Jackpot....yeah baby!
Big mama and baby bear floatin down the river.
Look, I can send water up my butt!
We had a good time at Lake Geneva, the kids had a blast. But more about that later.
I am sooooo pissed off right now. I just looked up my unemployment online and my status has changed from no payment, to disqualified. FUCK!! I cannot believe I have to fight this battle! I totally qualify and there is no reason to delay my benefits. Total BS. Oh well, guess I will fight the fight....seems like I'm always fighting a fight. .....now stepping off my soap box.....
The waterpark had lots of things for the kids to do, the kiddy pool area was great fun and Benson played all day each day with all different kids. He was probablly the oldest in the kiddy area...I am hoping this will inspire him to want to take swim lessons again. He also enjoyed the lazy river float. Davis spent most of the time with the "big kids". They had a rope ladder that hung down and they climbed and jumped all over that and timed each other trying to be the fastest across.
The banquet was extrremly boring...3 solid hours of standing and sitting and clapping. Very drawn out. They need an organizer badly. Allot of the awards could have been given out during the training time or at a zone meeting. They even brought out the kitchen staff and gave them a speech and plaque award for their outstanding service. It was very nice, but when you have to go to the bathroom and have been holding it for 2 1/2 hrs....not so much.
It is supposed to be snowing soon...I will update my blog if it does with snowy pics and videos. Hey Rainbow...update your blog!!! Even if you don't have pictures, I'd still like to hear from you. Get on it.
Talk to ya all later,
Kim
1 comment:
Life is a battle it seems somedays.Am sure you,ll get it all firgured out. Probably some dumbass didn,t even read the file!
Loved the pics, amd glad you all had a good time.
Post a Comment