Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

Here are the hockey pics from Saturday nights game.
This is Benson leaning forward from his seat. You can see the boxes in front of us. The center box is where some coaches sit, score keeper, and either side is the pentalty boxes.


Here is one of the bad boys from the Green Bay team. He got in a fight. Sorry Rainbow, no blood and guts pictures! But it was so cool sitting this close to these guys. The poor guys in the other pentalty box (the chicago team) was really getting the business from the crowd. People were beating on the glass and calling them Sally's.



The is just a shot of the other team during warm ups before the game.
Not much else going on today, just cold cold. It was -22 last nite....almost broke a record or something. It is going to get that cold again tonight and tomorrow. This morning I threw some veggies out for the bunnies and put my hand on the metal dog cage and it instantly froze to the metal. Scary cold!! Andrew is driving down to Chicago today to take his Chief's test tomorrow. Lets all say a prayer for him...he could really use the boost! Not to mention the extra money it would bring. I worry about him driving on the roads in these conditions, at least he is driving a government vehicle not ours.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Am so glad the boys liked the hockey game. I knew they would. Boy is it cold there, or what. Stay indoors. Poor Andrew, driving back tomorrow. Call me as soon as he gets there.

Later-MOM

Rainbow said...

That is such a good close-up of Benson. It looked like an exciting game. I think I would have enjoyed it to.