Next you steam some carrotts for about 12 minutes.
Mix together eggs, flour, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder, carrotts blended, spinach blended.
Bake and cool completely.
Cut into bars and.....Oh mom....These brownies are great!
They each have 5 grams of fiber per bar. I got the recipe from Jessica Seinfelds cookbook that you got me Kerry. It is the first recipe that even I could not taste the spinach or carrotts. They truly are yummy and sweet....pretty much like regular brownies! She says the trick is to let them cool completely. I know Jackson would totally eat these. Let me know if anyone wants exact measurments.
School is cancelled today because of wind chill warnings. We are currently -14 temp. and -40 with the wind chill. The warning is in effect until tomorrow and noon. Wonder if they will cancel school again tomorrow?
Kim
3 comments:
Send me the measurments, and I will make them for Jackson. You stay indoors today!
yes, I would love the details to, I saw it on one of the talk shows awhile back and it looks delicious. It's is so cold there its gotta hurt!!
Send the details!!!
Post a Comment