Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been a rough couple days. I have had either the flu or food poisening sickness, at any rate I have been sicker than a dog! Finally feeling a little better tonight. I haven't had a cup of coffee in 2 days...thats how bad it was!

Anyway.....I just tucked the boys into bed. Benson is sad tonight because of Grandma Doris. That hasn't happened in monthes. I told him to say a prayer and maybe it would make him feel better. This is what he said..."Dear Jesus, thank you for letting me go to the same heaven where Grandma Doris is". So sweet.

We went to the hockey game the other night, I have pics to post from it. We were front row, the penalty box sat in front of us. So everytime a badboy got into trouble, he came into our front row. The boys really enjoyed themselves. Lots of blood and fighting, but exciting. I will post the pics tomorrow from my cell phone.

We are having snow snow snow. But the big story is the temperature and wind. We are having record lows again with the wind chill. Guess I must just be getting used to it all because it doesnt seems that different than it has been. I will probablly be eating my words by tomorrow night when it is supposed to dip into the -40's with wind chills!!!

Talk to ya all later,
Kim

By the way....does this background work better? My screen wasn't distorted like you guys were seeing it with the other one. Let me know.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Looks good, glad your feeling alittle better. Still drink extra water. Your body needs it. Want to watch momma,s boys but the bachlor is still on. What to do? what to do??????? Keep forgetting to tell you dee-dee brought a present up for Benson.

Maureen said...

Would you put the greenbay weather on the side of my blog too. Don,t take away the silverdale one, but I,d like a greenbay one too. Thanks, MOM

Kerry said...

Sound very cold there. I'm glad it is warming up a litlle here. They say might might even see sun by Thursday and that will be a first since Dec. 18th. No sun for almost a month...yugggHHH!!

Rainbow said...

Yuck..sorry you had the ickies I knew something was up when you hadn't blogged in awhile. Benson is very "in tune" with some pretty grown up feelings, I think thats pretty neat. I would love to see pictures of the hockey game with blood and fighting can't wait to see them.