Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Benson is home from school today sick. He is actually still in bed, I hope he is able to sleep a little extra today. He coughed allot last nite. His cold is not terrible, but it has settled right in his little chest. I hope he rebounds soon. DAvis has raquetball lessons at 4 today, I want to take him but I dont want to take Benson out in this weather. Right now it is -13 F. Frieken Ass cold!

Yesterday Davis had his friend Matt over for the day. Matt called in the morning and said his dad was in the hospital, his mom was still in a leg cast and could he come and play at our house. I felt guilty for not inviting him sooner. We took them all over to the Ymca and the boys played basketball, Benson checked out the daycare center and Andrew helped me upstairs with some of the equipment. I've been asking him to do this with me for about 6 years....and I was thrilled he finally did yesterday. I knew Benson shouldnt be around the other kids, but he wasnt feeling badly yesterday, just sounding badly. About 7 last nite he started feeling it. Anyway, we all had about an hour of workout stuff. Andrew said now that we know we can take the kids along and they know where to go and what to do, he will come up with a plan and schedule for us to go together. Maybe even during the day while the boys are at school. We will see how that goes.

I had been on a boycott of laundry for about 4 days, so yesterday it ran all day long. I changed all the bed sheets too, so it will be running again all day today. Sometimes, I just get sick of doing it. But the good news is that I finally cleaned out the boys bedroom dressers. I have a huge sack, mostly of Benson's stuff, to send to GoodWill.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

give my poor baby a hug. Read hima book from me. Did you see my pics of our huge snowstorm? You probably laughed outloud! Ok later, need to get a move on it!

Kerry said...

Poor Benson!!!