
I didnt take this picture, I downloaded it from their website. Anyway, Andrew and I went to the Tilted Kilt Restaurant for lunch today. Up til now, I wasn't really interested in going because we were told it was a "guys place". Half naked girls...etc. Well, what the hell! We went and it was very crowded and very good food. I had a cheese steak sandwich and Andrew had French dip...ooohh so yummy. I wouldn't feel comfortable going in with the girls, but it was ok with Andrew.
Made an appt. for Ted today to get groomed. Just pisses me off that he costs more than I do for a day of beauty. Anyway, he looks good...short though. He will have to wear a sweater outside for awhile. Davis had a friend over after schhol today. They all went with me to pick up Teddy. On the way back, the little boy got sick. He didnt actual lose it, but we thought he was going to. So, we took him home early. Then on the way back to our house, Benson started crying out of fear of going to swimming lessons in an hour. I asked why he was so scared and it was because he cant touch in the pool. So, I called the other Ymca (25 minutes away) and asked if he could transfer to their pool. They said yes but class started in 25 minutes. AAAAHHHHhhhh...hurry hurry, change clothes (dried poop all over his butt!), change clothes, grab towels. Davis wants to know if he can play basketball there....I don't know!!! Am I rambling...I feel like I didnt stop today. Oh, yes, and I went grocery shopping this morning. I am not used to running this much.
Andrew had a ball playing beach volleyball last nite. He said he will definitly do it again next week. Had to shake the sand out of his shoes! Sometimes they play earlier, and the kids can come too because they serve food. Guess I will have to see if it is smoke free or not first. Andrew has to go to Milwaukee this Saturday. The kids have a 3 day weekend...teachers preparing for report cards.
Tttyl
Me
2 comments:
hello boobies!!!!!!!!! I'm Sure its the food people go to eat, not the secenery LOL! Wow you did have a busy day, just hope the roads are good.All of our dogs go in for thier shots next month and Manny has to get them cleaned before we do, because my my they smell, like the not so great outdoors. And I love your new hair cut its way cute.
Hope you guys had a fun day today and yougot out. I,d be havin cabin fever by now, if that was me.
I,m the one one blogging, so call me in the morning over coffee breaks.
Post a Comment