This is Teddy doing his thing. He does this several times a day. The kids and I say he is sensing the spirits when he does it, Andrew says he has a runny nose and that's how he deals with it. Whichever, he looks so funny when he does it....and well I'm at a loss for material, so Teddy wins out.
The boys are off this morning for school, I could not drag myself out of bed this morning. Just one of those days where I could have stayed til 10!! But, back to reality, kids dressed, teeth brushed, snow clothes on, lunches packed. Maybe I'll go back to bed now....aaahhhh. Nope, I'm awake now.
Benson has swimming lessons tonight. Davis is bringing a friend home from school then to the Y with him while Benson is swimming. I have to go grocery shopping today-Yuck.
Ttyl,
Kim
2 comments:
Heard your coming for spring break....what days is that???
We will get there on April 7th and go home on the 16th. I think i saw where Jackson is on spring break the week of the 7th too. Hope you guys will come over...or at least Jackson...the boys would love it.
Post a Comment