Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No Pictures

I have no new pictures to post...so I'll just write. Been feeling crappy all day with this cold. I took a very long nap and felt better after that. Probablly would have slept even longer if the phone hadn't woke me up. It was my neighbor Cristy calling from school. She wanted to let me know Benson was waiting with his teacher outside and nobody was there to pick him up. She offered to bring him home. I called Andrew and he picked up the phone.....at his office! He promised he would pick him up, even set an alarm on his phone supposedly. He says he must've set the wrong time because it never went off. Cristy brought Benson home, and Andrew came too because he felt like the worlds worst father. Poor Benson. I actually felt bad for his ADD father because he was so disappointed in himself. Guess that will be punishment enough.

I got a reminder from Benson's teacher that he has a field trip on Friday...all day at the museum. I forgot about that one. He will be thrilled I am going.

We had meatloaf tonight and I put cheese curds in it and on my god, it was so good. I also chopped up spinach and put in it. I told the boys they wouldnt taste it and they had to eat it even if it looked gross. They ate it and admitted it had no different flavor...whewww, thats one meal I can repeat that will get the veggies in. Guess, I could have taken a picture of dinner....next time i guess.

It is snowing tonight very lightly, it kind of spit on and off all day. Just enough to make it a pretty white again...not that dirty salty mess.

Talk soon,
Kim

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

meatloaf with cheesecurds, sounds delicious.......... I'm glad Davis's results were good.

Maureen said...

My poor Benson, thanks god for your neighbor. I was worried about him riding the bus home alone, but not this happening. Yes the guilt will make Andrew feel like a loser enough. How could he forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well everything worked out ok. Have a dr. appt. at noon, so better get movin. I feel alittle better today. Still head cold.