

Hello all -
It's Friday! It has been a looong week for some reason. Andrew has had to drive to Milwaukee 3 times this week..for those of you who don't know...it is 2 1/2 hrs. each way from Green Bay. Needless to say, I feel almost like a single parent this week. He has a full weekend off so we are looking forward to some family time.
Weight Watchers (WW) is going good, I was very hungry last nite. I had to use my extra allowance points for snack, but that's what they are for. I went shopping at Walmart and they have so many WW foods available, even if they are more expensive. They even have English muffins which will be my breakfast this morning. I need to try the egg whites, seems like they are in all the food examples. Doesn't sound very good though.
I made a delicious dessert last night for Andrew's pot luck at his office today. He called me this morning from the road and told me they rescheduled the potluck. Sooooo here I am with yummy high calorie dessert bars staring at me. I think I will take them in anyway and just let them enjoy. Too much temptation keeping them around here. I made Grandma's famous Magic Bars. If you like coconut, yes mother I know you don't, then they are very good. I didn't even lick the bowl like I'd usually do.
All for now,
Welcome Wanda, looking forward to reading something from you!
Kim
It's Friday! It has been a looong week for some reason. Andrew has had to drive to Milwaukee 3 times this week..for those of you who don't know...it is 2 1/2 hrs. each way from Green Bay. Needless to say, I feel almost like a single parent this week. He has a full weekend off so we are looking forward to some family time.
Weight Watchers (WW) is going good, I was very hungry last nite. I had to use my extra allowance points for snack, but that's what they are for. I went shopping at Walmart and they have so many WW foods available, even if they are more expensive. They even have English muffins which will be my breakfast this morning. I need to try the egg whites, seems like they are in all the food examples. Doesn't sound very good though.
I made a delicious dessert last night for Andrew's pot luck at his office today. He called me this morning from the road and told me they rescheduled the potluck. Sooooo here I am with yummy high calorie dessert bars staring at me. I think I will take them in anyway and just let them enjoy. Too much temptation keeping them around here. I made Grandma's famous Magic Bars. If you like coconut, yes mother I know you don't, then they are very good. I didn't even lick the bowl like I'd usually do.
All for now,
Welcome Wanda, looking forward to reading something from you!
Kim
3 comments:
I love magic bars!!!!! Haven't made them in years.....maybe i'll make them this weekend. Yummy.
I,m sure the bars will freeze up nice. Just put them in a tight zippy bag. Am so glad you joined ww. It gave me the push I needed to do it also! Thanks.
Have fun at the zoo tomorrow.Doing a movie too? Cook-out if its going to be nice. Well in the 30, right. Maybe stil too cold to cook-out!!!
They look delicious, YUM!! Glad they are there and not here.
Post a Comment