I guess that picture says it all. Today I joined Weight Watchers....again. I feel positive about it. I figure if I am exercising and try to be healthier, might as well go full circle. I really like the teacher, she's very funny, young, and welcoming. I think I will like it there.
I did really good on it for the 1st day until dinner time. I prepared the right amount, but when I was done, I went back for seconds. Then I realized...I had to walk away. From dinner til bedtime is my hardest times. So, I had to add some extra points for that. Hopefully I will get stronger. It usually takes me about 2 wks. to get into some better habits and not be so snack hungry.
Kerry, if Bob is taking that Love and Logic class, he is up to something. I think he may be trying to show the court that he is trying to be a good parent. You need to get that class done ASAP. Don't let him one up you on something like that. Hope Alex hasn't left town yet....she's a hot mess for sure! I'm sure your ready to pull your hair out...just keep repeating this....she will graduate...she will graduate....she WILL GRADUATE!!!!!
Off to finish watching Top Chef...I love that show.
Kim
5 comments:
So what your saying is I need to go beyond the treadmill?? lol.. And yes the evenings are my weakness to, especially when the kids go to bed and I'm all alone with no one to watch!! It sounds so secreative and bad, but its just food LOL.
Am so happy for you. Yes it will take awhile to adjust to the points again, but just start each day with a positive attitude. Like me. Lets see, what the hell can I stuff my face before friday!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Didn,t mean to make you cry, just thought of writing something about grandpa. Well I,ve been crying most of the nite too. Tomorrow will be a new day.
I just ate a bag of cheetos....SHIT!
Congrats! I joined Weight Watchers, too. Like you, I have a hard time from supper until bedtime. Kerry and her Cheetos don't help either!!!
Wanda!!!!! Your blogging, how cool. My mom keeps telling me your going to do it, but I hadn't seen your name until now. I think that's awesome. I tried to find your blog but nothing came up but a pink page. Have you written yet? Hope to see your page soon.
Post a Comment