Today was so nice outside. It got above freezing!! I think it got up to 40 degrees or so, but it felt like spring to us. We decided to head out to the zoo after Benson's BB game. The kids had a blast and it felt good to get outside. There were baby lions and they were soooooo cute! The video is a bunch of pics from the zoo today.
Mom - We got the Valentine's box today...the kids loved it. They have been listnening to all their songs. That was their favorite thing.
Tonight we decided to go out to dinner (dangerous for me). We went to the Japanese Steak House. We got the same chef as last time. I had the lobster and so did Davis. It was great. I ate lots of veggies, I know they are cooked in oil and have lots of salt, but I figured it couldn't have been too bad. I know that lobster is very low cal. Besides, that's "real life".
Hope everyone is having a good weekend,
Kim
3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful day! Pics are all good, and the animals were great. Oh you went to the chop-chop without me----- Glad you got the same chef.. He,s the best I bet, but he is the owner. I can,t wait to go again. We worked outside (alittle) played with molly, now your dad is cooking small rib steaks out. With his butternut squash and red potatos. He,s doing it all.
It looled like you guys had fun, the baby lions were so cute. It looks like the snow is slowly melting away.YAH!!
Doesn't it feel good to get out in the fresh air? The zoo outing looks like fun.
I like winter, but I'm ready for it to pass.
Post a Comment