
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
This afternoon we all went to the Ymca. Davis did his lesson, I checked Benson into the child care center, and I worked out. By that I mean I walked around the track. It is very intimidating because there are lots of runner and joggers and speed walkers....and me. Oh well, I'm doing it at least. To brag just a little more, after my 20 minute walk and 9 minutes on the bike, I went into the weight room. I was the only woman in there. Another lady came in just as I was leaving. It is very hard for me to walk in there and work the machines, I get very intimidated, but again.....I did it. Pat myself on the back. When we left there was an amazing sunset, so we drove down to the river to try and capture it before it went away. We almost made it. You can still see the colors. So, not as spectacular as Washington, but still was pretty. We are going out to dinner to celebrate the kids getting good report cards. I'll write tomorrow about Davis getting into trouble at school today. Tonight is about celebrating his and his brothers good work.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go at the gym! It can be very intimidating, but is so worth it.
You look skinny in your picture. And if you can go to the gym I can continue on the EVIL treadmill. Thanks for the motivation!
I,m very proud of you going to the gym. I worked outside in the garden, and painted a small table. At least I moved!
Yesterday was filled with working out....I went to the top of both of my hills and ran for 1/2 mile. Doesn't it feel great!!!!!
Post a Comment