Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fun Times

Yesterday I took the kids to get their hair cut......Haelalujah!!!! Or however you spell it. Davis got teased by Matt for his bangs being like Dracula, so he then wanted his hair cut. We left the top of his longer and trimmed the back and ears, looks sooooo much better. Benson, of course, wanted the spike treatment, so he got the usual. Then I treated them, and myself, to RedRobin. Yummy.

When we got back, I posted some pics on craigslist for Christy and someone already bought her entertainment center. Another 50 bucks for her. We hung out at her place and her husband played the piano and sang Ray Charles songs and others. He is really a great singer/performer. I think he missed his calling when he decided to go for Pro Football. He should have been on the stage.

Then all the troops came back to my house and jumped on the trampoline for a bit. Noah came over and pissed them all off. Jazzie wanted to spend the night and I let her. The kids were all crazy happy over that.

Andrew called last nite and they cancelled the thing at the Brewers game because of the funeral. So, after they go to the service, he gets to come home. Then back on Monday morning. So, he gets Saturday afternoon/evening and Sunday....hooray.

All for now, have a good weekend.
Me

Benson sporting his "new do"

Davis looks so grown up.

Jazzie has on a Hanna Montana Wig

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Wel glad to hear Andrew will be coming home early. All will be glad to see him. When I told your dad how long this hazing will last, he just couldn't believe it. Never, never, should it go on this long. But that's being neg. and not a damn thing you can do about it, but someone has to much time on their hands!!!!!!!!!

Your dad will be glad to explain to Andrew why he had to pt until 10:30, when the catering was at 11:00. I'm sure Andrew has firgured it out by now. Well enjoy your time, I'll call you soon.