Sunday, August 23, 2009

wwwwwaaaayyy toooo many pics....

I would understand if you all quickly scroll through these...I think I posted 10 pics. What can I say, I got camera happy today.


This is Andrew's "BOX". He had to make it for his special secret "book"........whatever. It turned out very nice though, he found someone to to burn engraving and they did very well.

This next pic. is inside "the box". It is the "book". He decorated the book with a chiefs shirt and pins.

This is the 1st page of the book, he was supposed to express what meant the most to him. He put our pics.

At the fair today...this is the Navy's area and Andrew is racing up the rope ladder with 2 Seal recruits. They kicked his Ass!

Brown County Fair....Woo Hoo

This calf licked and smootched on Benson

The "breathtaking" twister...lol

This kids at the Navy area doing pull ups

Inside the Navy truck...very cool.

This is poor Benson's ear. You can see some of blood and crud. Hopefully we will know whats going on with that after tomorrow.

Have a good week everyone.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Good god, you show us a pic of his bloody ear and then tell us to have a nice week. Poor guy. Lets just hope he's outgrown this tube thing. I don't want anymore tubes in his ears!

Yes I know, I'm not his mother. Thanks for deleting my blog. It was bad.

Kerry said...

Poor Benson...I have had that and it does not feel good for sure. Give him tylenol for the pain and the antibiotic should help.

Rainbow said...

I love all the pictures keep them coming...Except the one of Benson poor little guy.......Give him big hugs from Jurnee, Yzabella and Maddox