I love my new template/background for the blog. I think it is very pretty. You can get them at http://hotbliggityblog.com/.
I didn't take any pics over the weekend, but Andrew did get a new cell phone. His 2 years was up so he got his "free" phone. I liked it too much so I made him give it to me and we traded. Had to go to the Verizon store and have it all switched. It's the kind with the keyboard for texting....I love it.
Will send pics of the kids going off to school tomorrow,
Kim
4 comments:
Ok I love the background for the blog to. I wonder if I could figure it out? Maybe I'll try if I get some down time HEE HEE. Tell the boys we will be thinking about them tomorow for thier first day!! It should be fun!!
makes me happy and sad, they are heading back to school. Glad to hear Benson ear is getting better.
Well I better get dressed and get something done today.
I love the new background i might try it
The new background is beautiful. It's time to redecorate.
Post a Comment