Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today was my garage sale. It was a last minute decision to do it today, but I had the time and I've been waiting with all this "crap" for a long time. As you can see, the kids took over selling Beverages. First Noah with his Lemonade and Tea. Then Serena came with a jug of juice. They both were selling for .50 a cup. Benson said no fair and joined with a jug of Apple Juice for .25. Then more kids kept coming to join the sale, so they moved to the corner of the intersection for more traffic. We closed up the garage sale around 1:30, then I moved to the corner with the kids. They made about $25.00 and split it 8 ways. I guess tomorrow we will do it again, but only for a few hours, most of the good stuff is gone. The kids are gung ho to do it again tomorrow. Did I mention the "beverage sale" lasted 3 1/2 hrs!!!!! I must be nuts.

Benson's ear is about the same, unfortunately. I think he is in less pain though. He is still complaining about every 7 hrs. about it, so we re-dose on the tylenol. Better start getting better soon or Mama Bear is going to take aim at these doctors....gggggrrrrr.

I'm pooped, what a day.




1 comment:

Rainbow said...

I know the feeling, it is alot of work...but hopefully it paid off and the kids look like they had a blast. We just took our leftovers down to the youth ranch.