Today the kids started back to school. The morning went pretty smooth until I double checked Davis' teeth. He wouldn't smile for my pics, so I made him show me his mouth. He brushes, but still has fuzz on his teeth. He got mad at me and the tears started. I felt bad about it, but he doesnt want to get teased either for having crap on his teeth. Anyway, I think he was a bit nervous and that's where the tears came in. We hugged it out and he seemed ok. He never wants to smile for pictures with his teeth, he's very self conscious about it. Bums me out. Here are a few pics from the morning.
1st pic, I moved my furniture around....I think I like it??

Moments before the tears

After the tears

Benson standing waiting to go inside

They let the parents join the 1st graders....today only. (lol) Benson is already making friends at the locker.

Benson's locker

Say Cheese. The teacher made them all name tags

All the parents saying good-bye

I'm looking foward to the day of quiet and getting some things done.
1 comment:
tHEY LOOK SO CUTE. BENSON NEEDS TO GET THOSE TWO FRONT TEETH OUT.HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DAY.I PLAN ON READING 2 BOOKS, WHILE YOUR GONE ON THE CRUISE.
Post a Comment