I snorkled....a 1st for me.
The beach was so pretty, and not at all crowded.
The cute snorkling couple
Me!
Covering up as much as possible with that towel!
Montezuma's Revenge...straight down into a clear tube that runs through the shark tank. Yes, we did it......once.
Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island, Bahamas
This was just an appetizer...lamb. I thought it was prepared so pretty.
Into the nite...Andrews eyes looking drooping and my cheeks are red from drinks. Oh boy.
We had a great time. I have land sickness...the land is moving all the time! Glad to be back though, we missed the kids like crazy. Well, we missed the kids allot. Grandma took good care of them. Back to regular life again. Aaahh, vacation is over, Visa to pay and Christmas money to save. Wow, time goes quickly.
Kim
2 comments:
Fun! I always wanted to go to Atlantis...do you think the kids would like it??? Was it crowed?
The picture of u on hte deck is like a post card I love it!! I'm so glad u guys had fun. Snorkling..I'm impressed it looked like fun!!
Post a Comment