Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st

Mom left this morning for the airport. They had to drive to Milwaukee to fly out, which is about a 2 hr. drive. I doubt either one was looking forward to it at all. We sure enjoyed her visit, and glad she was able to watch the kids for us so we could go play.

It's starting to dip into freezing temps at night....literally frost on the pumpkin last 2 nites! Seems like we jumped into fall without any warning, went from hot to cold overnite.

Davis has asked to join our blog. His new link is this: http://daviskilmer.blogspot.com/. Feel free to add him to your blog favs. Maybe Jurnee and Jackson can join too. Davis is very excited about it. He wanted to do facebook, but I'm not ready for him to be there yet. This blog is a little more controllable.

All for now....Safe travels today!

Love Kim

4 comments:

Rainbow said...

Safe travels. I think it would be fun for the boys to blog together.Jurnee has been asking me non stop can I blog..

Maureen said...

Please enter Davis on my blog list for me. Goint to take a nap.

Davis said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! Mom!!!!!!

Maureen said...

That would be fun if Jurnee joined us too. Guess grandma will have to clean up her act and so will aunt Kerry!!!!!!!