We were totally snowed in, everything including the mail delivery came to a halt! So, we had a baking day. The boys came in and help me cut out and frost about 10 cookies, got bored, and i did all the rest. What a job, but it was fun too. Super cold here today...It's noon and 6 degrees right now. I guess the rest of the world is freezing too, so not too many complaints here. It sure is white and pretty outside.
Where did everyone go in blogland anyways??????
3 comments:
Ok Kim I have been away from blog land so check previous blogs for comments...Love the cookies..I need to get on it or it will be new years before I know it. Snowed in Yikes!!! The good thing is that automatically means pj day all day yah!!!That was a cool rhyme...
I will blog tomorrow. Love the pics of you all deco the cookies. Hope Teddy is better.
Hope Teddy is better. I am taking pictures of the outside of my house tonight.
Post a Comment